1. The online shop axilla.pl is run by Sylwia Lelek conducting business activity: Shopping Day Sylwia Lelek, with its registered office in Reskowo 11, 83-334 Miechucino, entered into the Central Register and Information on Business Activity (CEIDG) maintained by the Minister of Economy, NIP: 589-205-20-77, REGON: 382967387, entered into the establishments manufacturing cosmetic products under no. 3ZK/1106/19.
2.These Regulations are addressed to both Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Shop and specify the principles of using the Online Shop and the principles and mode of concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer at a distance through the Shop. The content of the Regulations can be saved (CTRL + S) or printed (CTRL + P) using the usual functions of your web browser.
Consumer - a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller within the Shop, the subject of which is not directly related to his business or professional activity.
Seller - a natural person conducting business activity under the name Shopping Day Sylwia Lelek, entered into the Central Register and Information on Business Activity (CEIDG) maintained by the minister in charge of the economy, NIP 589-205-20-77, REGON 382967387.
Customer - any entity making purchases through the Store.
Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, to whom a separate law grants legal capacity, performing on its behalf business activity, which uses the Store.
Shop - online shop run by the Seller at the Internet address: axilla.pl
Distance agreement - an agreement concluded with a Customer under an organized system of concluding distance agreements (within the Shop), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of remote communication until the conclusion of the agreement inclusive.
Regulations - these regulations of the Store.
Order - a declaration of will of the Customer made using the Order Form and aiming directly at concluding a Sales Agreement for a Product or Products with the Seller.
Order Form - an interactive form available in the Store enabling placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Basket and specifying the terms and conditions of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
Basket - a software element of the Store, in which the Products selected by the Customer to be purchased are visible, and there is also a possibility to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
Product - a movable item/service available in the Store which is the subject of a Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
Sales Agreement - an agreement to sell a Product concluded or concluded between a Customer and a Seller via the Online Shop.
Contact with the store
Shopping Day Sylwia Lelek, Reskowo 11, 83-334 Miechucino
Seller's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seller's telephone number: 515-877-556
Seller's bank account number:
ALIOR BANK: 29 2490 0005 0000 4530 7466 6571
IBAN: PL29 2490 0005 0000 4530 7466 6571
Alior Bank SWIFT / BIC code: ALBPPLPW
The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone number given in this paragraph.
The Customer may communicate with the Seller by telephone during the hours: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm from Monday to Friday.
The technical requirements necessary to cooperate with the Store's ICT system are as follows:
- access to the device connected to the Internet;
- Internet browser.
- active e-mail account (e-mail).
1.The Seller to the fullest extent permitted by law shall not be liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store caused by force majeure, illegal actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the technical infrastructure of the Customer.
2. Reviewing the range of the Store does not require the creation of an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the range of the Store is possible either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal data and addresses to enable the implementation of the Order without creating an Account.
3.All products offered through the Service are new and free from physical and legal defects. Prices given in the Store are given in Polish zlotys and are gross prices (including VAT).
4. The final (definitive) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including transport, delivery and postal services), of which the Customer is informed on the page of the Store during the placement of the Order, including the time of expressing the will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
5. If the nature of the subject matter of the Contract does not allow, reasonably assessing, to calculate the final ( definitive) price in advance, information on how the price will be calculated, as well as fees for transport, delivery, postal services and other costs, will be given by the Store in the description of the Product.
Rules for fixing an order
1. In order to make an Order, it is necessary to
- select the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click the "Add to cart" button; clicking on the "Order" button will result in a binding order for the products in the shopping cart. We confirm the order by e-mail immediately after making the order. The contract is concluded when you receive confirmation of the order. If we are unable to process your order, e.g. due to the lack of products, we will notify you by e-mail and immediately refund the price paid by you.
- use the opportunity to place an Order;
- fill in the Order Form by entering the data of the recipient of the Order and the address to which the Product is to be delivered
- select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the data in the invoice, if different from the data of the recipient of the Order,
- Click on the "Order and pay" button, (or equivalent)
- choose one of the available payment methods and, depending on the payment method, pay the order on a specified date, subject to § 8 feature 3.
2. Orders are processed in Poland and selected countries - you can check the availability of delivery to the given territory each time in the delivery options.
3.You are bound by the prices offered at the time of placing the order. All prices quoted by us are gross prices including VAT. The product remains our property until full payment of the sales price.
4. When placing an order you will be able to choose one of the delivery options offered by us. You will also be informed of the cost before placing an order.
5. We reserve the right not to offer certain types of payment for any order.
6. Any refunds are made automatically to the account used by you to make payment for the product you ordered. In the case of payment by online transfer, payments will be returned to the account from which the transfer was made.
Delivery and payment methods offered
I. Payment methods:
- online - the payment service provider is TPAY and PAYPAL
- traditional transfer - should be directed to a bank account:
Shopping Day, Reskowo 11, 83-334 Miechucino;
bank account "Alior Bank": 29 2490 0005 0000 4530 7466 6571
IBAN: PL29 2490 0005 0000 4530 7466 6571
Alior Bank SWIFT / BIC code: ALBPPLPW
1. The delivery time ranges from 1 to 3 working days. This is the time needed to prepare the shipment and send it. From the moment of sending the delivery date depends on the choice of the form of delivery. If a delivery date is given in working days, it means all days from Monday to Friday inclusive, except for official holidays.
The cost of courier service is PLN 15.00 in case of an advance payment. For purchases over 499zł free delivery.
Performance of the sales contract
1. The conclusion of a Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer places an Order using the Order Form in the Online Shop following § 6 of the Regulations.
2. After placing an Order, the Seller shall immediately confirm its receipt and simultaneously accept the Order for processing. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for execution shall be effected by the Seller sending an appropriate e-mail message to the Customer to the e-mail address provided during the submission of the Order, which shall include at least the Seller's statement on receipt of the Order and its acceptance for execution and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt by the Customer of the above e-mail message, a Sales Agreement shall be concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
3.In the case of selection by the Customer:
-payment by bank transfer, electronic payments or payment by credit card, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 5 calendar days from the date of concluding the Sales Agreement, otherwise, the order will be cancelled.
The product shall be sent by the Seller within the time limit indicated in its description (subject to paragraph 4 of this paragraph), in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
In the case of ordering products with different delivery dates, the delivery date is the longest given date.
4. The commencement of the delivery period of the product to the Customer is calculated as follows:
- in case the Customer chooses the method of payment via bank transfer, electronic payment or credit card - starting from the date of crediting the bank account of the Seller
- in the case of card payments, the time of order processing is counted from the moment of obtaining a positive authorization
Right of withdrawal
1. The Consumer may withdraw from the Sale Contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. the time limit specified in paragraph 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person indicated by him other than the transport carrier.
3. For a Contract which covers several Products which are delivered separately, in batches or parts, the period referred in paragraph 1 shall begin from the delivery of the last item, batch or part.
4. The consumer may withdraw from the Contract by submitting a statement of withdrawal to the Seller. To meet the deadline for withdrawal from the Contract, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send an unambiguous declaration of intention before the deadline.
5. The statement may be sent through traditional mail, electronically by sending the statement to the Seller's e-mail address or by submitting the statement on the Seller's website - the contact details of the Seller are specified in § 3. The statement may also be submitted using a form, the specimen of which is attached as Attachment No. 1 to these Regulations and attachment to the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights. However, it is not obligatory.
6. In the event of sending the statement by the Consumer electronically, the Seller shall immediately send to the Consumer at the e-mail address provided by the Consumer confirmation of receiving the statement of withdrawal from the Contract..
The consequences of withdrawal from the Agreement:
In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement concluded over distance, the Agreement shall be deemed as not concluded.
1. In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall return to the Consumer immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement of withdrawal from the Agreement, all payments made by the Consumer, including the cost of delivery of goods. Except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest ordinary method of delivery offered by the Seller.
2. The Seller shall reimburse the payment using the same payment method as those used by the Consumer in the original transaction. Unless the Consumer has explicitly agreed to another solution that does not involve any costs for him.
3. In the event of the need to reimburse funds for a transaction made by the customer with a debit card, the seller making the refund to a bank account assigned to the debit card of the Customer.
4. The Seller may withhold the return of the payment until the Product has been delivered back or until proof of return has been provided, whichever is the earlier.
5. The Consumer shall return the Product to the Seller's address specified in these Regulations immediately, no later than 14 days from the date on which he informed the Seller of his withdrawal from the Contract. The deadline shall be met if the Consumer sends back the Product before the expiry of the deadline of 14 days.
6. The Consumer shall bear direct costs of returning the Product.
7. The Consumer shall be liable for any decrease in the value of the Product resulting from using it in a manner other than it was required to determine the nature, features and functioning of the Product.
The right to withdraw from the contract concluded at a distance shall not be vested in the Consumer concerning the Contract:
- in which the service has as its object an unprocessed item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or intended to meet his individual needs,
- in which the goods are supplied in sealed packaging, after opening the packaging, cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons if opened after delivery,
- in which the object of the performance is a thing that is subject to rapid deterioration or short term obsolescence,
- for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the commencement of performance, that after the performance by the Seller will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement,
- in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which the Seller has no control, and which may occur before the expiry of the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement,
- in which the goods which, after delivery, by their nature, are inseparably connected with other goods, are the subject of the supply,
- where the subject matter of the performance is alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery of which may take place only after 30 days and the value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the Seller has no control,
- which provides for audio or visual recordings or computer programs supplied in sealed packaging, if the packaging is opened after delivery,
- for the supply of newspapers or periodicals, except for a subscription contract,
- to deliver digital content that is not recorded on a material medium, if the performance began with the express consent of the Consumer before the expiry of the deadline for withdrawal from the contract and after the Seller has informed him of the loss of the right to withdraw from the Contract.
Complaint and warranty
1. We do everything in our power to ensure that our offer includes products of the highest quality, free from any defects. Under applicable law, we are liable to you-consumer under the terms of the Civil Code for physical and legal defects.
Once a defect is revealed, you have the right to:
- claim a reduction in price;
- withdraw from the contract, but not when the defect is irrelevant;
- demand replacement of the item with a defect-free one;
- demand removal of the defect
We are liable under the warranty if a physical defect is detected within two years from the date of delivery of the new item to you and if the item sold by us has been used, then under warranty we are liable up to one year from the date of delivery. In the event of any defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a complaint under the warranty provisions of the Civil Code. If the Customer is an Entrepreneur, the parties exclude any liability under the warranty.
3. Complaints should be reported in writing or electronically on the addresses of the Seller given in these Regulations.
4. It is recommended that the complaint includes, among others, a brief description of the defect, the circumstances (including the date) of its appearance, the data of the Customer submitting the complaint, and the Customer's request in connection with the defect in the goods.
5. The Seller shall respond to the claim immediately, no later than within 14 days, and if it is not done within this period, it shall be deemed that the Customer's claim has been deemed justified.
6. Goods sent back in the course of the complaint procedure should be sent to the address given in §3 of these Regulations.
7. If a guarantee has been granted for a Product, information about it as well as its content shall be included in the description of the Product in the Store. The Seller will also attach the warranty card to the Product sold.
Non-judicial means of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims
Detailed information on the Consumer's access to non-judicial means of handling complaints and pursuing claims and the rules of access to these procedures are available in the offices and on the websites of county (city) consumer advocates, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspection and at the following Internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php and http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
The consumer has the following examples of non-judicial means of dealing with complaints and redress:
1. The consumer is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court referred to in Article 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to settle a dispute arising from the Agreement concluded with the Seller.
2. The consumer is entitled to approach the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection, in accordance with Article 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to initiate mediation proceedings for the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
3. The consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving the dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free assistance of a district (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Federation of Consumers, Association of Polish Consumers).
Agreements concluded by the Online Shop are concluded in Polish.
The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations due to valid reasons, i.e.: changes in legal regulations changes in payment and delivery methods - to the extent that such changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations.
In matters not regulated by these Terms and Conditions, the generally applicable regulations of the Polish law shall apply, in particular: In matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions, generally applicable Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the Act on the provision of electronic services; the Act on consumer rights; the Act on personal data protection.
The customer has the right to use non-judicial methods of processing complaints and pursuing claims.
All materials (content, text, illustrations, photos, etc.) published on axilla.pl are copyrighted. The rights to the contents of the axilla.pl website, including the graphic layout of the website, photographs, trademarks, other contents and elements are vested in axilla.pl or other entities with which the company Shopping Day Sylwia Lelek (based in Reskowo 11, 83-334 Miechucino, NIP: 589-205-20-77) cooperates. The owner of economic copyrights stipulates in the meaning of Article 25 paragraph 1 point 1 of the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights that further distribution of materials published on the axilla.pl website without written consent is prohibited regardless of the purpose. It is forbidden to copy and distribute photographs, graphics, designs, text, brochures, graphic design, etc. placed on the website under the threat of legal sanctions. It is forbidden to upload materials or parts thereof from axilla.pl to any website or server.
It is forbidden to provide, send, transmit or transfer any illegal content by the users of the Shop. If you have discovered any illegal activity of another user, you should immediately inform us about it by sending an e-mail to the address given at the beginning of the Terms and Conditions.
We have the right to moderate or remove all or part of any postings or other content on the Store that violates these Terms and Conditions, applicable law or morals, or is likely to damage our reputation or expose us to any liability.
ATTACHMENT NO. 1 TO THE RULES OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
>SPECIMEN OF THE DECLARATION OF WITHDRAWAL<
(this form must be filled and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract).
Shopping Day Sylwia Lelek
Reskowo 11, 83-334 Miechucino
I hereby declare my withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following goods:
Date of conclusion of the agreement
(only if the form is sent on paper)
phone 515 877 556
The content of the site is protected by law © Axilla 2019
64-600 Oborniki, Poland
tel: +48 722 158 628
Order Axilla home!